The foundation of a safe and reliable charging infrastructure is the constant software updating and hardware check-up on site.
Our check-up service does not only contain the legally mandatory checks but also includes
• visual exterior check for damage or
• cleaning of housing, sockets and socket lids
• checking the display for mechanical damage
• visual check of interior for damages or faults, cleaning included
• humidity check
• check-up of electrical components
• check-up of PWM signal
• simulation of charging process, diagnosis
• check-up of circuit breaker, functional test
• replacement of wear parts
• DGUV A3
We will also offer individual maintenance modules and options of a warranty extension.
Please contact us!
From installation to maintenance and analysis we offer
customized training levels for installers and technicians.